The Power of ONE Week 4 Guide
The Power of ONE Family | March 19 – March 25, 2017
Series Big Idea
The power of ONE church family carrying out ONE vision will allow us to accomplish the ONE mission together.
Message Big Idea
ONE Family has the power to impact generations to come.
Ice Breaker and Opening Thought
1. What is one characteristic you received from your parents or individual(s) that raised you?
2.Tonight as we talk about being a family united in vision and mission, what characteristics of a church family do you think are most important?
3. Read the Hebrews 11:8-12 together as a group. According to these Scripture passages, what characteristics does God want Abraham’s family embody?
4. In what ways will Abraham’s family be a blessing to all the nations?
5. Read Galatians 3:26-29. How would you put it in your own words?
6. How have you seen God work in you and through you during the ONE initiative?
7. What new information did you learn during the ONE initiative?
8. As we finish the Power of ONE series in what ways will you make God one in your life this next year?
Close your time discussing how you can support one another during the remainder of the ONE initiative. Pray that each of you will experience the power of ONE church united in vision and mission.