Hands of Hopeback to group
About Hands of Hope
Hands of Hope is a ministry of COMMUNITY that is here to walk alongside you through life's challenges. We minister Jesus' compassion and practical help to people facing trials in their lives. We serve anyone dealing with a situation that presents a challenge to them, short or long-term, such as, divorce, aging, loneliness, grief, single parenting, chronic physical/mental illness, recovering from surgery and much more.
Our services include:
- Telephone Support - We make weekly calls of support and encouragement to people who are struggling with issues in their lives, or who are isolated due to aging, injury or illness. We make referrals to community resources as necessary.
- Hospital and Home Visitation - We visit people in hospitals and at their home, providing spiritual and emotional comfort to the patient and family.
- Hammerheads - We have a team of people who can perform minor home repairs for those who are physically challenged.
- Meals - We provide home-cooked meals to people who are going through the loss of a loved one, a health challenge or recovering from surgery or childbirth.
- Intercessory Prayer We diligently lift up the needs of those we serve.
- Prayer Blankets/Shawls - Prayer blankets/shawls enfold the receiver in our Heavenly Father's loving embrace, providing comfort and peace.
All services are confidential. To receive care from Hands of Hope for yourself, a friend or family member, or to explore volunteer opportunities, email firstname.lastname@example.org. For the Visitation ministry, email email@example.com.
Naperville, Romeoville, Shorewood, Montgomery, and Yorkville Campuses: Contact info: 630-388-5190
Carillon Campus: Bob and Jan Wilkins (815-372-1556)