Read below for our current guidelines
Important Info About Attending Our Adult Services
- Everyone is welcome at COMMUNITY, per the State of Illinois mask mandate, every person 2 years and older entering a COMMUNITY facility is asked to wear a mask.
- If you or anyone in your family feels ill or has been exposed to COVID and is not vaccinated, feel free to join us online
- Occupancy is no longer limited, however as requested by the state of Illinois, we will continue to make socially distanced seating available for those who prefer this option.
- Pre-registration for services is not required. Instead we ask you to check-in. Checking in will help us better care for and communicate with you and by checking in we will send you our digital program and you will have the opportunity to win some cool COMMUNITY Stuff!
- All areas will be sanitized before and after services.
- Communion will be pre-packaged and you can take it at any time during the service, or you take it with you!
- Be sure to download the app to access the weekly program!
- Giving Back to God will be online or you can use the offering boxes provided in the facility.
Adults, Kids and Student Information
Any changes about service times and safety protocols specific to your location will be communicated through email. Sign up for weekly emails by providing us/updating your email. To do that, be sure to create your COMMUNITY Account here
Live on Sundays
7:30a, 9a, 10:30a, 12p 5p (CT)
A new service is released Sundays at 6am (CT)
Series information and discussion guides