COVID-19 PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENT
In-Person Services canceled at COMMUNITY – Join us ONLINE!
We are tracking the news of the coronavirus (COVID-19) both locally and globally, and keeping a close eye on the recommendations of the CDC and other professional organizations. At this time, we are following recommendations to not hold services at COMMUNITY. We encourage everyone to take note of the following precautions:
- Stay at home if you or any family members are showing signs of a cough, fever, runny nose, etc. even if these symptoms are minor.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Cover your sneeze or cough with a tissue or your arm.
- Get in the habit of NOT touching your face.
- Trade shaking hands for a wave or a friendly smile.
- If you or someone you have had contact with tests positive for COVID-19, please contact your Community Pastor right away so we can find a way to help.
And, of course, join us online for services this Sunday at 8am, 9:15am, 10:30am, 11:45am, 5pm or 6:15pm at communityonline.tv.