Week 1 | The Parable of the Lost Son
Mar 26, 2023
- 1. How have you been able to BLESS others recently?
- If you could hang out with any cartoon character, who would it be?
- Read Luke 15:1-32. What do you notice for the first time?
- What questions does this text raise for you?
- Watch the Kingdom Perspective teachings on this passage. How did the various perspectives shed light on this story? What did the teachers point out that you hadn’t noticed?
- How do we benefit from hearing the stories of Jesus from the perspectives of others?
- What does these passages teach us about loving God?
- What do these passages teach us about loving others?
- What is one takeaway from this discussion you can practice or me mindful of this week?
Additional Questions and Resources
- Where do you see God at work in your life right now?
- What next steps do you feel called to take in your faith journey?
- Have you considered getting baptized? Learn More
- What have you been learning from the Community Daily? Sign up
- If someone is seeking professional counseling, you can always refer them to our resource page: Learn More
- Find out more about YOU+ by visiting: communitychristian.org/you/