Radical Celebrating | Jan 14 – Jan 20, 2018
Series Big Idea
Jesus came to usher in a radical upside-down way of living.
Message Big Idea
Jesus ushered in a radical way of living where we can enjoy God.
What’s your favorite type of dessert?
- Read 1 John 4:13-19, what stood out to you about the characteristics of God’s love?
- Read John 15:1-17, how would you put this into your own words?
- What promises or comfort can you take from these two passages?
- How have you completed this sentence, “I ______ God” in the past?
- Sometimes we only come to God for what we can get from God. Have you ever enjoyed God’s presence for God’s sake? How would you describe that?
- Have you ever felt like God enjoyed your presence?
- How could you find ways to come into God’s presence more and more to discover how to enjoy God and to feel the truth that God enjoys you?
Pick one of the verses from today’s reading to dwell on this week. What could it mean in your life to bask in the love of God and embody that love to yourself as well as everyone you encounter? Pray for your group that each person would have that love and boldness in their life.