All Women are Invited to a Fun, Meaningful, and Inspiring Night Out!
Author and speaker Aubrey Sampson will share what it has looked like for her to live with grit and grace and she will challenge us to be women who do the same. The evening will also include music, door prizes and a chance to connect with other women. Dessert and other delicious refreshments will be served after the program.
- Friday, November 1 at 7 PM
- Community Christian Church – Naperville Location (1635 Emerson Lane, Naperville IL 60540)
T-Shirts Are Available
- Order shirts online when you register for Grit and Grace
- Cost $20 each
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL – NO EXCHANGES OR REFUNDS
- These shirts run SMALL – please order a larger size than you are used to.
- Shirts ordered by 10/7 can be picked up at the Naperville Location the week of 10/21 or the night of the event (11/1) .
- Shirts ordered after 10/7 can be picked up on the night of the event (11/1)
- Orders for shirts close Oct 20.
- Bella + Canvas Women’s Relaxed Jersey Short Sleeve Tee in Dark Heather Grey
- 90/10 airlume combed and ringspun cotton – Super soft!
- Runs small. Click here for a sizing chart
Early bird price: $25 (Through 10/7)
Regular price: $35 (10/8-10/20)
Tickets are limited and non refundable.
Optional t-shirt for $20
Ticket sales for this event go towards Women’s Small Groups at COMMUNITY
Purchase tickets online through October 20 and after services at the Naperville location on 9/29 and 10/6.
About The Speaker: Aubrey Sampson
Aubrey is a speaker and the author of Overcomer and The Louder Song. She is the director of discipleship and equipping at Renewal Church and a wife and a mom to three boys. She has a passion for helping women overcome shame as she candidly shares from her own journey to find that freedom. As a woman who has suffered from a journey with illness and disease, she also has a desire to help others see the pathway from hopelessness to hope. Aubrey speaks from experience and with authenticity and energy.