Join us in Asking God for a Breakthrough
When you look at our world, our community, the people we love, and our church, how many of us would say, “we need a spiritual breakthrough?” For 30 Years, COMMUNITY has seen God work in amazing ways, and as we began to pray and ask God “What’s Next?” we believe he’s saying, “BREAKTHROUGH”.
Beginning January 2020, and continuing over the next three years, we’ll be starting a new church-wide initiative called BREAKTHROUGH that we believe will help many people find their way back to God. We know that nothing is possible without God so we are calling for our whole church to pray for a breakthrough – humbly acknowleding that we are dependent on God for everything – “Not my will, but Your will be done.”
For those of you not yet in a Small Group, prayer gatherings will be held at each COMMUNITY Location. Everyone is encouraged to attend. Choose the prayer gathering that works for you. If you are connected in a Small Group, your time together this week will be a prayer gathering.
For any of you who want to join our staff and our Prayer Teams, we will be fasting on Wednesday, October 30 and asking God for breakthrough. We’d love for you to join us in that day of fasting.
Breakthrough Prayer Gatherings
- Aurora – Sunday, October 20 at 11:30 AM
- Carillon – Monday, October 21 at 7 PM
- Downers Grove – Tuesday, October 22 at 7 PM
- Lemont – Monday, October 21 at 7 PM
- Lincoln Park – Sunday, October 20 at 12:15 PM (Email for the location)
- Lincoln Square – Wednesday, October 23, Time TBD
- Montgomery – Monday, October 21 at 7 PM
- Naperville – Wednseday, October 23 at 7 PM
- Plainfield – Tuesday, October 22 at 7 PM
- Yorkville – Monday, October 21 at 7:30 PM