Enjoy an evening with fellow single friends and meet new friends while sharing a meal together!
- Sunday, Dec. 19 from 5 to 8:30 pm
- Plainfield location in the upstairs theatre
If you are ready to show off your cooking or baking skills, let us know what you will make! We will have prizes for the best in each category. If you don’t like cooking or baking, you can pay $10 per person so we can make the food for you. Contest rules are as follows:
- You must make REAL food (not store-bought).
- You can enter as many dishes as you like in any of the 5 categories.
- You are welcome to bring any type of food/dish.
The 5 Categories
- Main Dish Category – turkey, chicken, pork, pastas, etc.
We’ve had everything in this category from traditional turkey and chicken type dishes to pork and beans, arroz con pollo, peruvian triple sandwiches, lasagna and lettuce wraps. Anything that you would consider a ‘main dish’ goes!
- Side Dish Category – sweet potatoes, mac-n-cheese, green bean casserole, cheesy bacon potatoes, cornbread, baked apples, vegetables, cranberry sauce, etc.
- Stuffing Category – try to find a creative stuffing recipe so we don’t have 5 entries of Stovetop!
- Pie Category – as it should be, it’s own category!
- Dessert Category – any NON-PIE dessert! Cupcakes, cookies, cakes, pudding, brownies, turkeys made out of Oreos. If it’s dessert and it’s not a pie, it works!
We will also have a White Elephant gift exchange if you choose to be a part of it. Please bring a gift of $10 and under if you’d like to participate in this game. We will have other games too!
We can’t wait to celebrate together! Invite a single friend! Spread the word! It’s going to be fun!
Questions? Please contact Amy Ciesniewski at email@example.com