If you are exploring the Christian faith or have questions regarding what you believe, the Alpha Course is for you. Alpha is for anyone, whether you consider yourself a skeptic, curious about faith, or a growing Christ-follower, this is a place to invite your friends and interact with others and learn from different perspectives. The talks are designed to encourage discussion regarding some of the basic teachings of the Christian faith in a warm, friendly, non-judgmental, and informal atmosphere. Any question or comment is welcome.
- Mondays, 7-8:30pm | Beginning July 13
- When you register, you will be sent a link prior to the first group meeting.
- Week 1 – Try Alpha – Is there more to life than this?
- Week 2 – Who is Jesus?
- Week 3 – Why did Jesus die?
- Week 4 – How can I have faith?
- Week 5 – Why and how do I pray?
- Week 6 – Why and how do I read the Bible?
- Week 7 – How does God guide us?
- Week 8 – How Can I resist evil?
- Week 9 – What about the Church?
Here are the links to the Alpha videos so you can get an idea of what to expect.